Scholarships & Financial Aid
The College of Agriculture & Life Sciences has $1 million in scholarships to award to CALS students! This is on top of the funding available through the University of Arizona and other grants and scholarships. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify! Make sure you ask an advisor what is available for you.
Scholarships for Food Safety Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for food safety students within CALS.
- Albert M. Lane Scholarship
- Animal and Comparative Biomedical Sciences General Scholarship
- Arizona Vegetable Growers Association/M.O. Best Student Support Scholarship
- E. Ray Cowden Scholarship
- George L. Jones Memorial Scholarship
- Holly R. Keppel Student Fellowship in Veterinary Science and Microbiology
- John C. Smith, Jr. Student Support Scholarship
- Seed Trade Association of Arizona and American Seed Trade Association Scholarship
- Stanley Alcorn Scholarship
- Steven E. Feffer Memorial Scholarship
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.